Lunchclubbing (by Concept385)
Jun 25, 2012
Stop having lunch the regular way, cause lunchbreaks are actually always the same. Sitting and read some magazine or checking your facebook news feed, together with the food you brought. Or in a hurry, go and grab a sandwich because you can’t find the time to relax. This is going on too long like that. Breaks are there to enjoy. That’s also what our neigbors from the south thought. A while ago they started some real lunchclubbing! They planned a party at a central place, so everyone from the whole city could go there.
Goal: Get employees reloaded and cheer them up a bit during their break, to get back to work with even more energy, inspiration and creativity! Thanks to our Swedish colleagues, who developed this cool concept! One thing, they don’t serve alcohol, and the party closes at 13.00 h. Than it’s time to go back to reality and looking forward to tomorrow, for another crazy Lunchbeat at your lunchbreak!
- May 29, 2013 Trends: Denham Amsterdam #2 (by Concept385)
- May 21, 2013 Trends: Levi's limited 501
- May 14, 2013 Next Level Hipsters (by Concept385)
- Apr 17, 2013 Trends: The New Dating (by Concept385)
- Apr 8, 2013 Trends: Supermarket (by Concept385)
- Apr 5, 2013 Filling Pieces Release party SS13 (by Jana Morrel-Armstrong)
- Mar 20, 2013 We are unbound and free
- Mar 18, 2013 Trends: The Cakelounge (by Concept385)
- Mar 7, 2013 Trends: Watch This
- Mar 5, 2013 Trends: The Busstop (by Concept385)