Trends: Watch This
Mar 7, 2013
It’s all about time, especially these days. Admit it, you are on the running all the time, you have a super busy schedule and it feels like you’re always in a hurry. Some call it busy life, I call it Stress society.
When it’s all about time, we have to make the best of it. For that we have AÃRK Collective.
This watch designers are driven by their desire to create en showcase their vision. That is actually their way to make ideas come to life. I was impressed by the minimalistic design, but then I discovered that all the watches can be connected with each other. So every owner of a AÃRK can be connected, which can cause beautiful things...
This in Melbourne based collective is very small though independent and that’s just the key to keep it personal. Besides, they operate very transparent, which makes that they win the trust of customers.
And all credits to their design team. the style off the watches is perfectly implemented in the package. And package is something we, sometimes unconsciously, really fall for. At last, they say:
Our timepieces are a reflection of us; who we are, what we love and everything we believe in.
Time for a new watch right?!
- Mar 3, 2014 Last Tinder column ever (by Ivvy-Chloé)
- Feb 19, 2014 The return of WOO HA
- Jan 29, 2014 Eat Clean Box by Healthy Tasch
- Jan 21, 2014 Please Don't Tell x iNDiViDUALS
- Jan 18, 2014 Detoxen for Dummies (by Ivvy-Chloé)
- Jan 13, 2014 FashionWeek viert haar 10 jarig bestaan met een officiële - Please Don't Tell - party weekender
- Jan 10, 2014 Denim Freak (by Soufyan Benrhziyel)
- Jan 7, 2014 American Red Cup Party x The Denim Daily
- Jan 7, 2014 Interview Casper Reinders (via InnitMagazine)
- Dec 31, 2013 The 10 year anniversary DUFFYBAG (by Kimberley)